Amazon built-in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjowens

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cannot find amazon built-in on my new 22 Tahoe. Any ideas? Thanks, Mike

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'22 has a Google powered infotainment, I don't believe it is available anymore.

OP
OP
M

Mjowens

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
'22 has a Google powered infotainment, I don't believe it is available anymore.
Thanks, Guess I’ll have to settle for Google. Right now I cannot even get logged in to Google…..keep getting message that there is a problem connecting with servers

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should check with OnStar to make sure data is enabled properly, I believe Tahoe's come with 3 months free? Otherwise, you can connect to your home's wifi when in your garage to log in, download offline maps for the nav, updates, etc.

OP
OP
M

Mjowens

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Should check with OnStar to make sure data is enabled properly, I believe Tahoe's come with 3 months free? Otherwise, you can connect to your home's wifi when in your garage to log in, download offline maps for the nav, updates, etc.
Thanks, I have Onstar for a year. Was connected last week but stupidly logged out and cannot get back in now. Won’t even let me put in email or password. Here’s the screen I get when trying to log on. Is this a question for Onstar maybe?

Attachments

• DFB06A38-17AC-4463-A63F-785ECE3CC588.jpeg
    DFB06A38-17AC-4463-A63F-785ECE3CC588.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 8

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I have Onstar for a year. Was connected last week but stupidly logged out and cannot get back in now. Won’t even let me put in email or password. Here’s the screen I get when trying to log on. Is this a question for Onstar maybe?
Still could be a connectivity issue. You might try using your phone as a hotspot.

OP
OP
M

Mjowens

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It was a connectivity issue. Only received 1 month free. Will have to check into that. Have never had any luck with calling advisors. Any help with getting the right person to talk to would be appreciated. Thanks for the replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu