Almost Stranded this past week. Starting & Charging System Troubleshooting Tips.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenneth L Nielsen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooner or later, this happens to all of us. I was almost stranded in the Supercharged 3800 Fiero this past week. Out of the blue, leaving Best Buy I get a very slow starter issue. Almost didn't start. Sooner or later this happens to all of us & THIS is exactly how I diagnosed and FIXED the issue!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooner or later, this happens to all of us. I was almost stranded in the Supercharged 3800 Fiero this past week. Out of the blue, leaving Best Buy I get a very slow starter issue. Almost didn't start. Sooner or later this happens to all of us & THIS is exactly how I diagnosed and FIXED the issue!

Simple, informative and methodical video to properly diagnosing this condition. I hope it'll save some DIY'ers from aimlessly throwing a battery and alternator at their car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2015YukonDen

Latest posts