All warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saltville59

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon. While driving the radio would go black and all warning lights would come on. It continued to drive and operate. Then one day it would not start, it did absolutely nothing. I had it towed to the dealer. They have had it for 2 weeks and cannot figure out a fix. Has anyone had a similar experience and know a fix?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon. While driving the radio would go black and all warning lights would come on. It continued to drive and operate. Then one day it would not start, it did absolutely nothing. I had it towed to the dealer. They have had it for 2 weeks and cannot figure out a fix. Has anyone had a similar experience and know a fix?
Could be a number of things, the most likely culprits are the battery, battery cables and grounds, the Body Control Module or BCM. They should have a Tech-2 to put on this and run some tests, not sure why it's taken them 2 weeks other than it sat in the parking lot for 13 days.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Two weeks and no diagnosis from a dealer shop? They’re playing you trying to sell you a vehicle and steal yours.

IMO.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

As folks have stated above, a competent dealer should have diagnosed the cause of the issue by now. Something is wrong here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
99TahoeTruckster