Air lift help bags 5303 coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an update on the 5305 coils the bags go on the bottom with the dead coils on top and run the air lines through the top and out over to my gas tank cover behind the lid worked out perfect. Hopefully this many help others who are unsure.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an update on the 5305 coils the bags go on the bottom with the dead coils on top and run the air lines through the top and out over to my gas tank cover behind the lid worked out perfect. Hopefully this many help others who are unsure.

What bags did you go with and did you happen to get their measurements?

Since my last reply to this thread, I've installed mine (the shorter ones) into the TJ coils. They were a perfect fit. I think they would've fit 'ok' in the 5305s, but there would've been too much space above the bag inside the coil. The 5305s didn't work out for me for what I needed and with how I'm trying to use the bags, I can't have any space above the bag. Air Lift may offer a bag of the same diameter but an inch or so taller that would be perfect for the 5305.

Oh, I also routed the hoses up through the coil pocket, over the cross member, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24