Aftermarket wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, the eBay seller I got my wheels from messaged me to tell me that there was an inventory glitch and that my wheels aren’t available and I can select something else or get a refund. What are the details on your wheels and did they require spacers?

Thanks in advance!

George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the wheels I purchased. Apparently not showing up as available now. No issues with fit.

Wheel order Ebay_LI.jpg

George And

Reaction score
These are the wheels I purchased. Apparently not showing up as available now. No issues with fit.

View attachment 276956
Thank you so much. 22x9 + 24 right.

I think I have found them from another vendor. I’d gladly go with something that has a confirmed no issue fit.

Thanks again! My truck may end up looking awfully similar to yours, although I don’t have the z71 nose.

Take care,

George

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much. 22x9 + 24 right.

I think I have found them from another vendor. I’d gladly go with something that has a confirmed no issue fit.

Thanks again! My truck may end up looking awfully similar to yours, although I don’t have the z71 nose.

Take care,

George

Glad to help. Yes 22x9 +24 offset. Me sure you confirm with seller they will fit the 2021 Tahoe.

George And

Reaction score
Glad to help. Yes 22x9 +24 offset. Me sure you confirm with seller they will fit the 2021 Tahoe.
Think you could get a 305/45/22 on there. Your size is slightly bigger than stock but tire selection is very limited... everyone either has 285/45 or 305/45 available. 285/45 is smaller and wlll fit. 305/45 is the exact stock diameter but an inch wider....

Any chance you could take pics of your clearances? I think the limits will be the upper ball joint to inside of tire and the fender liners at full lock.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think you could get a 305/45/22 on there. Your size is slightly bigger than stock but tire selection is very limited... everyone either has 285/45 or 305/45 available. 285/45 is smaller and wlll fit. 305/45 is the exact stock diameter but an inch wider....

Any chance you could take pics of your clearances? I think the limits will be the upper ball joint to inside of tire and the fender liners at full lock.

You want a 10" wide wheel. 9.5" minimum.

George And

Reaction score
You want a 10" wide wheel. 9.5" minimum.
So go with the 285/50?

The problem is that at this point aftermarket wheels are almost impossible bc of the drastically different offset and brake caliper clearance (I don’t want to run spacers) the only thing that seems to fit natively is the 19+ Silverado wheels, which are 22x9. + 24. Same exact setup as the new Tahoe.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So go with the 285/50?

The problem is that at this point aftermarket wheels are almost impossible bc of the drastically different offset and brake caliper clearance (I don’t want to run spacers) the only thing that seems to fit natively is the 19+ Silverado wheels, which are 22x9. + 24. Same exact setup as the new Tahoe.

Your stuck on a 22" wheel and not a 24" wheel?

George And

Reaction score
Will these wheels clear the 2021 brakes is the million dollar question no one seems to be able to answer. It seems like a lot of folks have ended up having to use spacers for clearance. I know ppl say they are ok but they scare me. Especially small spacers that don’t bolt to the hub. And it’s not a pickup wheel poke isn’t what I’m after. I just traded my lifted Silverado for the Tahoe. It looked badass but the lift / wheel tire setup was constant issues. I broke a ball joint at 17k miles, ended up with new control arms, it broke a camber adjuster and had to come apart yet again, and it never did want to hold the alignment correctly. Plus it rubbed at full lock in reverse because I wasn’t willing to take a sledgehammer and sawzall to a brand new truck to NorCal mod it.

That’s why I’m trying to be conservative and go with something that fits without issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austinsham