Aftermarket wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pay attention on this a lot of consecutive numbers running together.

Stay with me. to make it easier if I only use two numbers, 20.21.21 etc…those are the tire sizes. If I use Four numbers that is Model Year.

The 20” wheels for the 2022 Z71 are removed. The swap was the Gloss Black version of the 22“ rims/wheels for the 2021 Premier TX Edition.

Sensors frfom eBay worked but had to have local dealer, flash sensors and mount/installed tires. $80 for install and about $70 for the sensors themselves. Two trips to dealer…(one to drop off tires for build up, one for install.)

Final outcome the 2022 Z61 is rolling on Gloss Black/Red Center cpas w Michelin Defender LTX MS.

For those of you taking the MY 2021/2022 tires to Discount Tire don’t be surprised if they don’t work. The sensors fit, but the TPMS scanner they use to flash and relearn the sensors doesn’t. Apparently software not releaased to third parties but that’s fine. I took mine to dealer, had them flash sensors…(Prior to tire installation of course._ Brought tires over, dropped off said call me when ready. Just about 24 hours later rolled on on 22”s!…….Remember installer tried two fronts, drove around a few miles to make sure there were no clearance issues then installed rears.

PsyZek

Reaction score
What is a good wheel load rating? Or does anyone know what the OEM wheel load rating spec is?

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
With spring here, let's bring this back to life ..... I've been kicking around a couple different rim ideas for whenever mine shows up to the dealership, seeking some visual inspiration that might sway me towards a different way.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we're posting "aftermarket wheels", here are mine. I'm running into challenges to get them on the vehicle (24x14), but once they're on, they will turn heads because of how unique they are (4Play wheels, 4PF5).

Attachments

• 4play 2.jpg
    4play 2.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 21
  • Mounted 11.jpg
    Mounted 11.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 22
  • Mounted 13.jpg
    Mounted 13.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 24

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a set of 4 from eBay for less than $40 bucks. GM Part # 84991144. My setup was from a local shop here in Sacramento. Big Tire & Wheels
How do you like those tires? I am not familiar with the brand.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glam 21.jpgThe AT4 is still running strong with my 24x14's. The fenders and fender liners had been modified enough to get full turns... But that was several months ago. These days I just focus more on keeping it clean.

The ride quality isn't as bad as you'd think. The tires give it a slight high pitched "hum", but that's to be expected as soon as you put wide mud tires on a truck. It's almost unnoticeable with the radio on unless you're listening for it. Otherwise I'm still enjoying it, along with the compliments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf