aftermarket crossbars for new tahoe 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ocsjones

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did these work for you? We bought the AUXPABCO Cross Bar on Amazon that someone suggested and I think they are these same ones since they came with the exact instructions posted above. They don’t seem to really clamp well on the rails. Kind of worried they are going to fly off with the skis going down the road.

AUXPACBO Upgraded Lockable Cross Bar​

OP
OP
AUXPACBO

AUXPACBO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did these work for you? We bought the AUXPABCO Cross Bar on Amazon that someone suggested and I think they are these same ones since they came with the exact instructions posted above. They don’t seem to really clamp well on the rails. Kind of worried they are going to fly off with the skis going down the road.

Hello,What you bought is our product, can you give us some feedback on the pictures on the forum, or you can provide your email, we will contact you by email.

ocsjones

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,What you bought is our product, can you give us some feedback on the pictures on the forum, or you can provide your email, we will contact you by email.
I bought these on Amazon.

AUXPACBO Upgraded Lockable Cross Bar Fit for GMC Yukon & Yukon XL 2021 2022 Roof Rack Rail Crossbars​

I have already requested a refund and sent them back. They didn’t clamp on to the rail correctly. Would have been catastrophic if one side came undone while driving at highway speeds with skis on the roof.

Keller55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Sorry for the late response, but they didn't fit and went with the GMC crossbars. They were a little pricey, but for the big platform I put on, I didnt want to chance it.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The oem/gm ones fit perfectly and are super easy to install. No dinking around to get them on or moved, and super stout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt