Aftermarket Console Charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking to add a second wireless charger to a 23 Yukon in the armrest\center console, the top where the small rubber inent is. So far all of the 3rd party manufacturers have told me they won't ship it for a 23 until they can verify the charger works in the console as it does on a 22. Anyone have any insight into what is different between a 22 and a 23? They both look the same to me. If you have one installed, which one? There are at least a dozen of them out there.

OP
OP
U

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should be the same from my understanding. And just an FYI...clicky clicky :pepper:
My Denali with the sliding console lacks the USB ports, for some reason they don't have them. I thought it might be a cabling issues with the sliding console, but that can't be it, they put a light in the console lid.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Denali with the sliding console lacks the USB ports, for some reason they don't have them. I thought it might be a cabling issues with the sliding console, but that can't be it, they put a light in the console lid.
Yeah, my design is not "really" intended for those with sliders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd