Advice on next modifications to 2020 Tahoe RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EZ Money

Reaction score
Hey all - Bought a new 2020 Tahoe RST and immediately put it in the shop for the following:

24"inch Vossen HF6-2 Wheels
Pirelli P Zero 295/35r24 Tires
Borla Exhaust Upgrade
Brembo Front Brake Upgrade
MaxTrac 2/4" Lowering Kit
K&N Cold Air Intake
20% Ceramic Tint

What should be next on the list? Appreciate any help. Thanks very much.

View attachment 252078

Wow, I almost never get that blue color our of my Shadow Gray Metallic. With the bright sun in AZ, it normally looks gray or slightly green. I wish it would be blue more often.
How do you like that Borla exhaust? I am assuming you went with the Touring, non-GM kit? I am up in the air between that one and the Corsa sport.

We just did the MaxTrac 2/4 drop a couple of weeks ago. Loving the look and feel. Brings me back to my old lowered truck days! Did you end up with a full 4" out of the drop? We got a total of 3.5", which works because we didn't cut off the factory bumpstop, just trimmed the foam bump pads.

Tahoe.jpg

ponylane

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all - Bought a new 2020 Tahoe RST and immediately put it in the shop for the following:

24"inch Vossen HF6-2 Wheels
Pirelli P Zero 295/35r24 Tires
Borla Exhaust Upgrade
Brembo Front Brake Upgrade
MaxTrac 2/4" Lowering Kit
K&N Cold Air Intake
20% Ceramic Tint

What should be next on the list? Appreciate any help. Thanks very much.

View attachment 252078
Hey,
I have a 2020 RST 6.2 with the Bola upgrade. Should have ordered the Brembo's as well. Is the difference worth the price ?
Thanks !

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I have a 2020 RST 6.2 with the Bola upgrade. Should have ordered the Brembo's as well. Is the difference worth the price ?
Thanks !
Yes - The Brembo brakes are definitely worth the price. The factory brakes are OK for easy driving, but are sub-par if you are going to be at all aggressive. You can also take it a step further and go with Willwood brakes all around (more $$$ though).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094