Ads coilover and lift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well. It’s a lot of money for very little travel.
As long as Gm uses these overly wide frames, they won’t be able to run long control arms. And with that, low wheel travel numbers.
Idk why they do it… raptor 13/14, TRX 13/14, Silverado zr2 8/10, colorado zr2 8/10, atx4 8/10

And shocks that blow oil seals when you look at them wrong. I just perused the Silverado zr2 forum and they are having the same shock issues the colorado have.

Sad. The motor with the new interior could be nice. Lockers stock…
Do you know if the atx4 rear axle is full
Float or semi float?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well. It’s a lot of money for very little travel.
As long as Gm uses these overly wide frames, they won’t be able to run long control arms. And with that, low wheel travel numbers.
Idk why they do it… raptor 13/14, TRX 13/14, Silverado zr2 8/10, colorado zr2 8/10, atx4 8/10

And shocks that blow oil seals when you look at them wrong. I just perused the Silverado zr2 forum and they are having the same shock issues the colorado have.

Sad. The motor with the new interior could be nice. Lockers stock…
Do you know if the atx4 rear axle is full
Float or semi float?

I honestly dont. Im a ram truck guy lol…dont pay much attention to the gm’s. But i would be extremely surprised if it was full float.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just figured with Dana doing that unit bearing floater on the TrX…

Maybe…

Then again, the Denali Yukon XL axle is the 9.75? What ever it is is bigger than the 5.3 which is already a fairly stout axle.

We have a zr2 colorado, Yukon den xl and a trx. All three have surprisingly stout axles for oem. The axle guy that I know (I don’t do gears) did gears o my zr2 a few years ago. The d46hd/d46/d44hd/m220 depending on what brochure from Dana you read.

He was pretty impressed with it and said the design and build of it was similar to a regular d60.

It has taken a beating with 35’s and a 4800# truck and some high speed trail work.