Adding power fold mirrors to 04 Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like that one. Was also wanting to know how to turn on the heated mirrors because the mirrors also have the defrost icon on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like that one. Was also wanting to know how to turn on the heated mirrors because the mirrors also have the defrost icon on them.

Ok got it. Just making sure you had the same switch. Lol. As for the heated part, they are tied in with your rear window defrost setting. This switch controls the rear window defrost and the heated mirrors:

image.jpg
Located on the bottom right of your climate control.

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So took off the window switch and looking at the wiring. I’m thinking previous owner may have changed out the mirrors to non power fold. How many wires are supposed to be in the plug for power fold mirrors?

select127

Supporting Member
Reaction score
power fold mirrors have turn signals in them. post pics of your switch and mirrors

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No turn signals in mirrors but I have the correct switch. Do they also have the puddle lights or no?

select127

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No turn signals in mirrors but I have the correct switch. Do they also have the puddle lights or no?

Most of them have puddle lights but ive seen them without. But if no turn signal in mirrors then they are not power fold

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of them have puddle lights but ive seen them without. But if no turn signal in mirrors then they are not power fold

Thank you for the reply. Went to the junkyard today and was able to find two mirrors. Power fold is working! Now just need to replace the glass part of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2