Adding/enabling tow/haul mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATLPPV

Reaction score
From what I've read the 4L60e's won't work with the +/- like on the 6L80e's.

Does anyone know if there's a leather wrap version WITHOUT the chrome on the end? I have a full leather (no wood) heated steering wheel and want to match but don't really love the chrome tip on the end.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
From what I've read the 4L60e's won't work with the +/- like on the 6L80e's.

Does anyone know if there's a leather wrap version WITHOUT the chrome on the end? I have a full leather (no wood) heated steering wheel and want to match but don't really love the chrome tip on the end.

I have never seen one without the chrome.

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes
Yes
Yes

I have 2013 ppv so all of that works
this is good to know. I have a 2013 as well and picked up a shift lever and steering wheel from a Burb to put in mine but have not gotten around to it yet.

and on an slightly related/unrelated topic. i just realized that my 2013 Ford E350 shuttle bus has tow/haul on the shifter...lol

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is good to know. I have a 2013 as well and picked up a shift lever and steering wheel from a Burb to put in mine but have not gotten around to it yet.

and on an slightly related/unrelated topic. i just realized that my 2013 Ford E350 shuttle bus has tow/haul on the shifter...lol

Well time to haul some ass then lol

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine this morning and installed it; works perfect.

All you need is a T30 Torx bit and a small screw driver to pop the harness clips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon