Adding amp to 2019 Tahoe LT BOSE system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tangojay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know of a module on the market which would allow me ( installer really) to add an amp to OEM ? Installer who just added JL stealth box and amp said he is looking for a module which would allow this.

Luther

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know of a module on the market which would allow me ( installer really) to add an amp to OEM ? Installer who just added JL stealth box and amp said he is looking for a module which would allow this.

I used a used a custom harness from a installer called lljcustoms.com. A perfect plug n play for 2015-2019 and up Tahoe with the Bose system. You can build your harness on there website. I got the Bose bypass harness and added the LOC. There harness also have the amp turn on lead. Everything hooks up at the back of the truck in the jack location. You just need to run your heavy gauge wire to the battery.

OP
OP
T

Tangojay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw a video and knowing my limits. I’ll just drive to our fav shop and have them do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01