Active noise cancelling 2021 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ogtriple

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know I'm probably beating a dead horse but does anyone know how I can disable this ******** feature? Everyone says to just cut the mic wire and half of them say it messes up other things when you do that. I've also called 5 Chevy dealers and none of them know what the hell I'm talking about.

kskcheche

Reaction score
On previous gen, which is the group you posted in (2015-2020), you cut the purple wire that goes into the BOSE amp. Third plug from the top. It's labeled as the Crankshaft Postition Sensor Replicated Signal. Not quite sure on your year.
comp_zps9351b403-jpg.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I'm probably beating a dead horse but does anyone know how I can disable this ******** feature? Everyone says to just cut the mic wire and half of them say it messes up other things when you do that. I've also called 5 Chevy dealers and none of them know what the hell I'm talking about.
it shouldn't hurt anything to disable the mic's as that is there only purpose you just need to find a wiring diagram so you can identify the wires at the amp or just unplug the mics

Danyi2170

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or just buy this. Cheap and you don’t have to cut anything.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I moved this to the correct year forum but the OP hasn't been on here in about 10 months. Ghosted...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon