AC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricrdo2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I posted this in the wrong section so here it goes.

I was travelling today and my ac all of a sudden wasn't blowing cold air. It was set to recirculate and on 3. Next thing I notice a few ice chips came out of the passenger vent. I turned the AC off and kept the recirculating button on, the air became really cold and lasted my entire trip....about 4 hours. I have never had ac problems before, my level was checked about a month ago and it was full. Any ideas or is it just some random freeze up and after it defrosts it will be ok? I would like to get this taken care of as soon as possible if it can be an issue, I have another trip to make in 2 weeks.

Another ?
Is there an adjustment that can be made to the parking brake? With the pedal depressed it does not hold the vehicle.

Thank you much.

2001 Yukon XL 90K

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Dude the Yukon General discussion for your year can answer you, you just have the "extended clip version" of their car so don't feel you have to post here.
I seriously have no clue on solving your problem other than yu may have accidentally pressed an odd switch. Also it could be the A/C lines under the hood being clogged in some way with something that caused that!
Its weird becuase you said the A/C kept working after the issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts