ac temp setting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure if this is the correct section, but wondering if anyone knows what the ac temp settings do when the ac is powered off?

yesterday changed the battery and noticed you can adjust the temp with the ac off and it doesn't seem to be the same setting as when the ac is on. like you can adjust it with the screen blank and temp will light up and change. but then if you turn the ac on, it's not at the temp. it's at the last setting adjustment made with it on. but then turn it back off, hit the temp butting and it starts at the last setting you made with it off, so it's remembering it.

seems odd and I can't find anything about it online

Reaction score
When you say "ac off" are you saying the hvac control is still on but just the ac (snowflake} button is off or the entire hvac system is off?

Here is what I found in the owner's manual....

Screenshot_20230108-150741_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

OP
OP
J

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hvac is fully off, like hit the main power button. screen and everything is black, now hit the temp button up or down and the screen will show temp but nothing else is on.

OP
OP
J

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you say "ac off" are you saying the hvac control is still on but just the ac (snowflake} button is off or the entire hvac system is off?

Here is what I found in the owner's manual....

View attachment 389182

ahh I didn't see the attachment. so it's to adjust the air temp of the incoming air when the hvac is off. interesting, thanks. I'll mess with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak