AC doesn’t feel cold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Strip5150

Reaction score
Mine did that over a week or so. It was a leak in the condensor. 100 degree weather and I couldnt take it anymore.
Just got it back. Almost need a jacket in the car even though its in the low 90s outsided

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In for the condenser, hopefully ready in the next few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TahoeFL2017

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine did that over a week or so. It was a leak in the condensor. 100 degree weather and I couldnt take it anymore.
Just got it back. Almost need a jacket in the car even though its in the low 90s outsided

That's awesome, good to hear.

Mine was not blowing cold this past July, dealer fixed under warranty, I am in Florida, and have to dial it back after 20 minutes, it gets that cold.

We test homes AC's on properties we list for sale, houses should blow 17-22 degrees colder than "room" temp, if you aim a cheap Home Depot laser thermometer at the vents. I assume its the probably similar for Tahoes, which are pretty much a condo on wheels lol.

AC is a sealed system, freon loss is not normal, unless extremely minimal, never should have to really "top it off"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu