AC Delco Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the acdelco rotors. I’m trying to remember who has the “patent” on the slot design. I can’t remember if It’s db rotors or not.

mid it’s db rotors then these are a steal.

I just ordered them as they were the same price as stoptech slotted rotors which are my normal go to rotor.

now I have held in my hand a stoptech, an oem gm and a full competition 2 piece rotor. And the stoptech and oem seem like the same and it’s hard to explain, but the metal feel, metal weight etc of the competition 2 piece rotor is significantly different.

the metallurgy “can” be different but as to how much actual difference ? Who knows.

Akebono makes a lot of the rotors and pads for gm and then also for aftermarket who just repackage it amd label them as their own performance pieces.

centric owns stoptech and I would imagine their ceramic and base pads are identical (stoptech package vs centric package)

307921BC-3BAE-43CA-B543-0A2FA360EC3B.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
powerstop2.JPG I put these on my 18 Silverado and combined with the new autozone Elite copper free pads, for whatever reason these make a great combo, no fade, stops really well.
they only market these for the police tahoe but they will fit all 07-20 nnbs/k2xx and nbs if you did the caliper upgrade
the combo puts your total parts cost right around $200 (rotors+pads) +shipping/tax
I drive the truck like a dam race car most of the time, very impressed with these

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh