A Scathing review from the PoPo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to me he just needed more time behind the wheel. Plus, there are ergonomic preferences which have little or no impact on the way the truck is used. I think he would have been happier driving an AWD Denali or an SSV with the transfer case set to Auto.

Oh, and his mpg claims, his department must've been using recycled gasoline or something, even my wife gets better mileage!
His opinion definitely needs to be taken with a grain of salt. He strikes me as more of a Jeep guy.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Idle time. Hours and hours of idle time because the vehicle runs for your entire beat. What’s even more funny is when It’s my turn to pick up the kids, I run the truck. Moms don’t seem to mind rolling the windows down and powering off.

If you’re lucky enough to be sent out for a fleet purchase review, nobody lets you forget you missed details. Missing auto door unlock that can’t be disabled and doors that don’t open with out pulling a door pin first (wearing armor) leads to career long ****** nicknames and heckling.

Bean counters have to be convinced spending more $ now will lower budgets in the long run and infer future promotions lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
No disrespect to cops as I am a YUUUGE thin blue line fan but that guy sounds like he's only driven one car since he got his license and every other car he drives suffers by comparison. Oh and glocktalk...a gathering place for people who wash paper plates. (I know, here it comes in 3,2,1...).

Edit: disclaimer- I own a Glock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17