A new issue, window problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R32driver

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership said not to use that window but yesterday my wife put it down without even thinking about it. Car was super hot (just picked it up from Masterpark at the airport) and needed some airflow and the window worked totally normal. Seems the service tech did something while in there to make it better until the new parts arrive.

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, the vents /deflectors at the top of the doors.

I have them, and once in a while a window will get jambed up by it and will roll all the way down automatically. Mine are inserts into the window track, so it does take a little space in the track at the top. Hasn't been a problem YET, but I can imagine that it could be...

So I'm just wondering if you have the vents too, or it's separate issue.

OP
OP
R32driver

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, the vents /deflectors at the top of the doors.

I have them, and once in a while a window will get jambed up by it and will roll all the way down automatically. Mine are inserts into the window track, so it does take a little space in the track at the top. Hasn't been a problem YET, but I can imagine that it could be...

So I'm just wondering if you have the vents too, or it's separate issue.
No we don’t have those. It made a very noticeable pop or clunk noise when it first started acting up so sure seems like the window came out of the little clamp deal that holds onto the glass. Assuming that’s how they still work but I’ve never had it apart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts