A/C recharge port?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, $5900!! What else is needing fixed?
Just the AC and the steering
They gave us a brand new 2022 blazer with just 50mi as a loaner

My wife is driving it while I drive her car. It’s bright red kinda cool I guess has a 9 sp trans sport mode drove it last night feels like a cheap KIA suv though

I miss my truck :(

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the heavy chevy yesterday after work

Running great
Warranty was covered for the lane assist depart issues stabiltrak and AC
$7000 later
Only had to pay $50

Got to enjoy a 2022 blazer 4 banger with turbo for a few weeks was fun but the hoe is just better!

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now to figure out how to fix the damn rear defrost wire hanging around I tried to solder it but it’s not easy without a second person

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a repair kit that several people have used with great success. Maybe do a Google search and it should show up as Google will also bring up conversations from forums.

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a repair kit that several people have used with great success. Maybe do a Google search and it should show up as Google will also bring up conversations from forums.
Ok thx…

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the Auto part store stuff and it did not work. Since I live in SoCal
I never use the defrost and I park in a garage so I stuffed the wire inside the headliner. So only one wire is attached & when that one falls off it’s going up in the headliner too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st