A/C question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jeremy4601

Jeremy4601

Reaction score
What number do you have and where are you looking for the compressors at? I don't want to read line by line.
I’m away from my pc at the moment. I’m not sure what model I have on the truck right now so just trying to be certain I buy the right one. Been looking on RockAuto and locally on OReilys.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Lots of options on RA, where I was looking at. When you supply the number you are leaning towards, I can try to help answer question but I don't feel like looking thru all the choices.

OP
OP
Jeremy4601

Jeremy4601

Reaction score
What number do you have and where are you looking for the compressors at? I don't want to read line by line.
Was looking on Rockauto. 78363, 815534, and 10000629 are the only ones I see that specifically indicate w/ rear ac separate controls. Just not sure how to make sure I’m ordering the correct one. Should I just break the old one off to confirm before selecting a replacement? Don’t need the truck up and running right now so I have time.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I see the one at RA that is Four Seasons 78363 but IMO I would choose the Genuine GM parts and use 1521127. They detail the same and look the same. But, if you take the old off and get the numbers off it and cross them, you cannot go wrong.

OP
OP
Jeremy4601

Jeremy4601

Reaction score
I see the one at RA that is Four Seasons 78363 but IMO I would choose the Genuine GM parts and use 1521127. They detail the same and look the same. But, if you take the old off and get the numbers off it and cross them, you cannot go wrong.
I will probably do that just to be safe. I appreciate ya taking the time, man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts