A/C Pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blk00ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our Tahoe is needing a recharge. I don't doubt there is a slow leak, but for the time being I'm planning to charge it. Is A/C Pro a good option? I see many different R134A options. I assume they're all similar. Was gonna grab what I hear works. Curious on feed back from those who have used it

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our Tahoe is needing a recharge. I don't doubt there is a slow leak, but for the time being I'm planning to charge it. Is A/C Pro a good option? I see many different R134A options. I assume they're all similar. Was gonna grab what I hear works. Curious on feed back from those who have used it

I have, worked fine for me. Get the one with the gauge on it.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Give it the best chance and do as @YukonGTmaster said and do at least the shrader valves, leave on vacuum for at least 30-45 minutes to boil out as much moisture as possible.
But remember this, if the accumulator is old, it only works for a period of time, especially if system is opened up. Also, if the leak is somewhere else, the full pressure will leak faster than it will after the pressure gets lower because it is leaking.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
always replace the high side fitting.. and I've found even with new ones, be careful with how you crank down the gauge fitting. just open it enough to see the pressure, not all the way. you look at them wrong and they leak lol.

low side I've not had. much if an issue with. these years high side is just awful lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans