1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 Tahoe z71 suspension

Discussion in 'Lifted Supension - Z71 & 4x4' started by Azpaul99, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Azpaul99

Azpaul99 TYF Newbie

Name:
    Paul
    Hi Im new to the Forum and would greatly appreciate any direction anyone can give. I have sourced a pair of lower control arms from a 2005 Tahoe Z71, that are fully forged, and I am trying to replace the welded pair that are stock. If anyone has completed this change I would appreciate any advice you may give. Specifically the shock attachment to the LCA. Type of shocks used and if there are any modifications I need to make. Help. Thanks

2. PNW VietVet

PNW VietVet Supporting Member

Name:
    Ron
    Welcome to the forum from Oregon

We recommend that you put all your rig(s) info in your signature so we all don’t have to guess at year, make, model, engine size, trans, rear axle locker…….etc. While you may have posted pertinent info in your first post, you may forget to do it again and the info is needed by us anyway. Makes it way easier on all members that attempt to help, to have that info right up front. It is also recommended that you take a pic of your RPO codes, on the inside cover of the glove box, and post that image in your signature. All this info will greatly help those that will try to help with a problem.

If there is any other info, like upgrades, mods or recent mechanical/maintenance work done, that would be helpful in any post as well. Too many times a question is asked by the poster and after about 10 responses we find out that the poster has done recent work to attempt to fix the problem or work that was done that SEEMS not related to the problem.

3. exp500

exp500 Full Access Member

Name:
    j
    Don't think those will fit. More info needed.