88-98 grill X - over.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
my girls truck got the grill changed over today.i know this is for SUV but its the same grill.picture.jpg
picture.jpg
with a special thanks to Jeff! i know i need to get L.E.D lights for the signals.Soon...as well as a new bumper..a smoothie!

Last edited:

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good. Gonna paint the emblem white or did you guys paint it black?

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
got it from C/K Resto. paid too much because the canadian dollar was only worth 70 cents when we got it..its at 92 now,oh well. we are going to order the red and black 454SS style bowtie but we just painted it with black primer and a clear coat for now.sombody kicked her old grill and cracked it up so this was a much needed upgrade.
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Last edited:

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Looks good. LED turn signals are definitely in order. Who the *** would go and kick somebodys grill?

Nice blanket by the way.

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
ya not only did they kick the grill they stole her Nice park lights that matched the headlights so she had to put the old faded ones back in (pic1)...some peoples kids!!

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya not only did they kick the grill they stole her Nice park lights that matched the headlights so she had to put the old faded ones back in (pic1)...some peoples kids!!

Thats ****** up, I had some punk ass kids break into my tahoe a few months ago and they stole a pack of smokes and pulled everything out of my glove box and center console and threw it all over my yard.

:emotions122:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64