6.2l DOD Delete parts list

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok - Was a little confused as I thought they were sending it with a basic tune, but now I get how it works. I was able to pull the transmission and engine tune off and sent that to them. Not sure their turnaround time, but eager to try and fire this thing up.
Gotcha. Unfortunately, it can be as much as 2 weeks but they will prioritize you if they know you’re down and waiting on a startup tune.

OP
OP
E

Enoob

Reaction score
It took about a week to get the initial tune back. Added them and was able to start it up. No engine lights and oil pressure came right up. Had to run to the parts store to get a plastic "t" for the heater coolant line (if that is what you call it) as the internal o-ring was bad. While there, the guy on the phone was talking to someone with a collapsed lifter. Now I can say been there done that. I will need to get my readings to get a final tune, but so far so good. I'll post a video of it running when I can figure that out. Thanks to all on here who have posted the info that I needed to do this and answered questions. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20221005_173523.jpg
    20221005_173523.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsymol