6 15’s c-pillar wall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccole

Reaction score
Congratulations on the 159.0. I’m not sure most on the forum quite understand the magnitude of that achievement. Are you planning to chase 160? Did you ditch the custom battery setup or relocate it?
Are you posting Build logs on other forums?
I’m also a bit of a bass junkie with audiophile tendencies. HAT,Mosconi,FI
Keep the updates coming.

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the 159.0. I’m not sure most on the forum quite understand the magnitude of that achievement. Are you planning to chase 160? Did you ditch the custom battery setup or relocate it?
Are you posting Build logs on other forums?
I’m also a bit of a bass junkie with audiophile tendencies. HAT,Mosconi,FI
Keep the updates coming.

If you look closely you can see the battery peaking between the Crossfire amps

I’m not a numbers guy by any means so I don’t plan on changing anything to gain that 1db. It’s currently probably top 3 loudest c-pillar walls in the country so I’m okay with that. Where I compete and how the truck was intended to play, it’s meant to be played with 3-4 doors open so to chase a number on the meter would be pointless. I do know that it’s loudest outside the vehicle than other cars/trucks I know that are 4-5db louder

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think DBs actually depict what some of those super low notes do to you, lol.
Sweet build! I asked my wife if she wanted something like it... She wasn't impressed.

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think DBs actually depict what some of those super low notes do to you, lol.
Sweet build! I asked my wife if she wanted something like it... She wasn't impressed.

Lmao it’ll play into the mid-20’s with 3 doors open with ease. I’ve never seen anyone be able to do that before

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn. Never even thought about using hybrid batteries. That’s something I never seen before. Nice set up! I would of dreamed of this a couple years ago. Now that **** gives me a headache. 29 years old and I’m ready to retire the extreme subwoofer life :(

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn. Never even thought about using hybrid batteries. That’s something I never seen before. Nice set up! I would of dreamed of this a couple years ago. Now that **** gives me a headache. 29 years old and I’m ready to retire the extreme subwoofer life :(

I’m 33 and I honestly don’t like sitting in the truck while it’s playing so I’m right there with ya

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN