550 hp Corvette powered ppv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the party!

Friendly forum reminder....... pics or it never happened LOL

I know TCI had a universal paddle kit that should work.......but its not a direct plug and play

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...only thing I'm having trouble finding is a way to do paddle shifters unless I take out the stock steering wheel...

Could it be as simple as fabricating paddles or retrofitting paddles from another car and having each paddle trigger a switch (or use the built-in switches if retrofitting) to do the same as the + and - rocker switch on the factory shifter?

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m unsure if the clock spring is different on a camaro but they had paddle shifters and radio controls.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sounds very cool. Any updates?

Like 1BAD mentioned, TCI has a conversion kit for paddles.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well we got both of the Tahoes, one of the engines is making a funny sound but is somewhat complete aside from needing a paint job and the other one wouldn't even try to start or click over so when we get the other one up here we will see if we have to combine the two and then go from there

So any updates or pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat