4wd vs. 4wd z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

ChevyGirl89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I’m going to order the springs today, I guess when we put them in I’ll try without the spacer first and see how it sits. Yea it also had the rack and cooler full on the hitch too while we were traveling, so anything that will help with weight. Will also have to keep the camper in mind too how it will cause the hoe to sit when pulling it.

svrh89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I’m going to order the springs today, I guess when we put them in I’ll try without the spacer first and see how it sits. Yea it also had the rack and cooler full on the hitch too while we were traveling, so anything that will help with weight. Will also have to keep the camper in mind too how it will cause the hoe to sit when pulling it.
any update on how these springs set up your suspension? considering buying the moog z71 springs but curious how it looks and if I for sure need to change my keys to make it level

Jonmurphy

Reaction score
What’s the difference in the suspension parts between a regular 4wd Tahoe vs a z71 4wd Tahoe? I know the rear springs are different lengths but what about the front suspension?
I found it easy to add another Couple of shock mounts on my rear end on my OGMC made it ride like a dream too I used the Monroe air shocks you can get a pair of them for about 100 bucks And then you could set your ride height easily then. I didn't run too filling in the 1 I used to separate filling because sometimes you wanna little more trash on 1 tire in the back or not too many by your load the circumstances that you're a

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts