4th Annual LTXtech.com DYNO DAY & show.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All...

For the past 4 years I have been hosting a dyno day in Pottstown PA. SOOOOO, now that i am a part of this community, I would like to extend the invitation here.

Due to the growing popularity, I take pre registration to ensure a chance at the dyno event for those that are serious about attending.

Last year I decided to add on a small car show in the adjacent parking lot (nothing big) with a peoples choice award trophy.

(Pre registration will be open till the first 25 spots are filled. After that there may be chances to run others who want to take a chance at there being enough time., Last year we had 25 pre registered for the dyno event, and were able to squeeze in another 3 or 4)

Please know that this event is open to any vehicle. It does not need to be LTX powered. The only vehicles we can not accomodate are diesels and awd vehicles.

Please youtube search "ltxtech dyno day" and you will see videos from our past 3 events, posted by our videographer "zlumlord."

For those who utilize Facebook, here is the event page;

32c3b29a5b37650e4af36bebcea6d09b.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/906162142752824/

As the past 3 of these events, it will be held at Performance Specialties in Pottstown PA.

(Link will be added)

PRICE WILL REMAIN THE SAME;
$40.00
(Neither I or this site gets any money. In fact, I will lose money hosting the event... Just know that what Ray, the owner charges, is what i charge you).

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY;
-3 pulls with print out on Dynojet
-Free food (large assortment. Anyone who has attended can verify the decent spread)
-Free drinks (soda, water, adult beverages for those 21 and over)
-Trophie/Award for HP and we will also be doing the car show in the adjecent lot, with a Trophie/Award for that as well.

-Car show entry is "donation." Whatever you want to donate, or included if you are paid and pre registered for the dyno event.

WHEN IS IT;
-Saturday of Easter weekend.
(Easter Sunday is the "rain date.").

Instructions listed and explained in following post.

For those interestes in pre registering, email me at [email protected] and I will send you instructions to pre register.

Thank you,
Larry "Popo" Hanna

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
OWNER/ADMIN

OWNER/ADMIN

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Been twice now and has always been a good event. Small group of really nice guys and nice cars. Really nice to go to in my opinion. Larry always has been great to help out any way he can and food is always good.

If your in the area, stop by and say hi. Bowtiefreak and i are usually there from the forum, so it would be nice to have another suv there as well.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been twice now and has always been a good event. Small group of really nice guys and nice cars. Really nice to go to in my opinion. Larry always has been great to help out any way he can and food is always good.

If your in the area, stop by and say hi. Bowtiefreak and i are usually there from the forum, so it would be nice to have another suv there as well.
Thanks for the good words man... i like to think of it as me throwing a party for people who love cars and trucks... its definitely not a money making venture for me.

Even if u have no interest in participating in the dyno event, or car show. Come have some free food and drinks amd meet other awesome people.

OWNER/ADMIN

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
582adadd0550ff1b84580443236768ac.jpg

some pics in a collage from last years event ...

OWNER/ADMIN

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cmon yall. Id love to see some more big toys out at the event...

OWNER/ADMIN

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump...

OWNER/ADMIN

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
17 out of 20 pre register spots have been filled. Once again... its a great time!!!

OWNER/ADMIN

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have anything worthy to sit in line anywhere but if I'm free that day I might drag 1 or 2 others with me.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Its a nice place to just watch and look. Real good people. Even if its just to stop by for a few and browse, i would suggest it. Not a crazy amount of cars, but always some nice ones just parked to see what is goin on.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm right over in Stroudsburg so it's a little drive. I keep missing local shows due to work or life.