47,000 miles - should I do all or none of these???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bladenbullet

Reaction score
tis sounds very much like an aftermarket chemical company service plan deal...companies like BG and WYNNS have deals where mulitple services are performed on a vehicle with their chemicals they will cover the components for extended periods...you might want to check on that...the dealer should have a written coverage statement you can read to decide if it is something you might want to do...i have dealt with both the previously mentioned companies for services and coverage of failures asd a service manager and they do stand behind their coverage...

OP
OP
TahoeFL2017

TahoeFL2017

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tis sounds very much like an aftermarket chemical company service plan deal...companies like BG and WYNNS have deals where mulitple services are performed on a vehicle with their chemicals they will cover the components for extended periods...you might want to check on that...the dealer should have a written coverage statement you can read to decide if it is something you might want to do...i have dealt with both the previously mentioned companies for services and coverage of failures asd a service manager and they do stand behind their coverage...

This dealer has been super-good on being honest in the service department, so I went with the total fluid change, since it was a Hertz rental for the first 31k miles, cheap insurance.

5 stars for Dick Norris Buick/GMC in Clearwater FL !!!

Plus I intend to keep this truck until the wheels fall off, I drive maybe 7500 miles a year, work from home, and when she's paid off, the wife can lease something to run to the nail salon in.

Then this truck will get some mods for me---tune, brushguard, etc

OP
OP
TahoeFL2017

TahoeFL2017

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update - I did ALL the services, trans, both differentials, transfer case, etc.

And the truck shifts better, and all around just feels better, well worth the $$$

Noticed a difference immediately the first time I had to punch it to pass a Snowbird down here in Clearwater, shifts are definitely firmer. Next step is looking like a BB tune......

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update - I did ALL the services, trans, both differentials, transfer case, etc.

And the truck shifts better, and all around just feels better, well worth the $$$

Noticed a difference immediately the first time I had to punch it to pass a Snowbird down here in Clearwater, shifts are definitely firmer. Next step is looking like a BB tune......
That tune will make it way more fun to drive. So worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442