4 Piston Big Brake Upgrade from 2019-20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had no problems getting mine from Summit Racing, but that was 3 months ago. The U.S. market is still having supply-chain issues throughout the automotive industry, so that is probably the case with the calipers.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have been on backorder a while now.

Fjs0001

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue finding the left calliper on the front? I can get the right one all day long but can’t get the left one. Summit doesn’t have any. Anyone have a better place to check?
I got mine from a junkyard I found on www.car-part.com. It came off of a 2020 Sierra AT4.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's unlikely this info will help anybody but I can confirm that these brakes will clear 2008-2011 Dodge ram 2500 factory forged 17" wheels when 8 lug adapters are used to fit them on the front of an NBS truck.

Does anyone see any deals on pads and rotors for these? Or even a place to buy OEM pads and rotors as a kit instead of piecing stuff together.

Here's the barrel clearance at the top where it's usually the closest and, the wheels I'm referring to.

Attachments

• IMG_1670.jpg
    IMG_1670.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1608.jpg
    IMG_1608.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 15

Fjs0001

Reaction score
It's unlikely this info will help anybody but I can confirm that these brakes will clear 2008-2011 Dodge ram 2500 factory forged 17" wheels when 8 lug adapters are used to fit them on the front of an NBS truck.

Does anyone see any deals on pads and rotors for these? Or even a place to buy OEM pads and rotors as a kit instead of piecing stuff together.

Here's the barrel clearance at the top where it's usually the closest and, the wheels I'm referring to.
I bought my rotors and pads from www.r1concepts.com. They'll send you coupon codes for 25% and 30% off all the time if you give them your email address. There are cheaper options, but I kept reading great reviews about their stuff so I decided to give them a try. So far I've been happy.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my rotors and pads from www.r1concepts.com. They'll send you coupon codes for 25% and 30% off all the time if you give them your email address. There are cheaper options, but I kept reading great reviews about their stuff so I decided to give them a try. So far I've been happy.

That was actually the first place I checked! I have a set of their pads and rotors on my 4 piston swapped tahoe that have been great so far but I haven't gotten a cupon from them in 2 months so I was looking elsewhere. Might end up with Powerstops NOT drilled/slotted rotor and pad combo for $193.

SRQYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was actually the first place I checked! I have a set of their pads and rotors on my 4 piston swapped tahoe that have been great so far but I haven't gotten a cupon from them in 2 months so I was looking elsewhere. Might end up with Powerstops NOT drilled/slotted rotor and pad combo for $193.
Better resubmit your info to R1 Concepts. I get a message from them every day. Right now I'm getting two or three a day.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better resubmit your info to R1 Concepts. I get a message from them every day. Right now I'm getting two or three a day.
I may have unsubscribed from one or two of their many distribution lists but it’s ok I found OEM rotors for a good price and an OEM style pad from powerstop to top it off. Should all be here in a week or so.