4 Piston Big Brake Upgrade from 2019-20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what FYP means :oops:

Fixed Your Post...

I used to think it meant For Your Pleasure lmao. I always laugh when I see lmao because there was a knucklehead at work always saying or doing the most dumbass things and one day he’s looking at his phone at lunchtime with this puzzled look so I ask him what’s up. He says he’s on a forum trying to figure out what was wrong with his F150 but these guys keep calling him a lame-o so he was getting pissed off. Then he says they’re idiots anyway because they can’t even spell lame-o. So I ask him to let me see what they’re saying. I saw it was lmao. Over and over because Jimmy kept getting mad and they couldn’t figure out what his problem was. Like “ why are you getting mad at me, I’m trying to help you lmao” and Jimmy’s saying “ I’m not lame i just don’t know what’s wrong with my truck”. Funny shit. Lame-o.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to think it meant For Your Pleasure lmao. I always laugh when I see lmao because there was a knucklehead at work always saying or doing the most dumbass things and one day he’s looking at his phone at lunchtime with this puzzled look so I ask him what’s up. He says he’s on a forum trying to figure out what was wrong with his F150 but these guys keep calling him a lame-o so he was getting pissed off. Then he says they’re idiots anyway because they can’t even spell lame-o. So I ask him to let me see what they’re saying. I saw it was lmao. Over and over because Jimmy kept getting mad and they couldn’t figure out what his problem was. Like “ why are you getting mad at me, I’m trying to help you lmao” and Jimmy’s saying “ I’m not lame i just don’t know what’s wrong with my truck”. Funny shit. Lame-o.
Omg. Lmao.

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow so those are the stock ones and the new ones are 13.5 now.Sure dont look 1.5 inch bigger in the photo.

I know I thought the same thing, although the picture could be misleading since they were sitting on top of each other. The top rotor wouldn't slip over the barrel of the bigger rotor so its significantly closer to the camera possibly causing an illusion. Next time I have a wheel off I'll verify the new rotors are actually 13.5".

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If you're mad, FYP could also mean "Fu@# You Pu$$@. I'm from New Jersey, so.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts