3rd Row Seats Interchangeable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mnwildfan2k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Found an 07 Suburban that I would like to pick up. I need seating for 8. As it sits, the truck has consoles/cup holders in the 3rd row making it only a 2 seat 3rd row or a total of 7. Question is, can I buy the "traditional" 3rd row and swap them or are the mounting points different?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found an 07 Suburban that I would like to pick up. I need seating for 8. As it sits, the truck has consoles/cup holders in the 3rd row making it only a 2 seat 3rd row or a total of 7. Question is, can I buy the "traditional" 3rd row and swap them or are the mounting points different?

They drop right in. Saw a video where a guy added a 4th row to his Esky with those seats you're wanting to pull out. His quiver is full!

OP
OP
M

mnwildfan2k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And clearly I didn't scroll far enough. That 4th row is awesome! Thanks for the info! Ill hit up the dealership next week and see if I can make this happen! And... If anyone has a 3rd row laying around in the dark tan interior, I may be in the market soon. Id even entertain a trade if someone preferred the 2 seat 3rd with the cupholders. :) Ya'll are great! Thank you!!

R Fos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And clearly I didn't scroll far enough. That 4th row is awesome! Thanks for the info! Ill hit up the dealership next week and see if I can make this happen! And... If anyone has a 3rd row laying around in the dark tan interior, I may be in the market soon. Id even entertain a trade if someone preferred the 2 seat 3rd with the cupholders. :) Ya'll are great! Thank you!!
sent message - I have 3rd row 3 pass in black - - would be willing to trade color match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14