3rd row seat removal Premier Edit:deck added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a neat idea. Not being able to slide gear in and out would make me crazy though. Why not use something like these? Carriage bolts have rounded heads and won't snag anything easily.

View attachment 413933
That’s a cool idea.

what I’ve found is I have reconfigured my cargo boxes and whatnot, so being able to move the D rings I have around has been a nice feature.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 413479I’ve done this myself. I added D rings to the deck plate to secure my refrigerator and other gear.
I like the felt idea. Hopefully I can find some to match the tan color on the 2020 Denali. The countersunk d-rings are what I planned on using. I installed some of them in my work trailer, so I have a few left over.
Our plan is to tow the Denali behind the motorhome and put a cricket golf cart inside the Denali. So having some form of tie down ring will be very beneficial.

Thanks to everyone for the photos and info!

MobileHomie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one thing that has always aggravated my about my '17 Yukon Denali is the sloped cargo area. I put the third row seats down the day I bought it and have never put them back up. I keep an icebox for road trips and bringing back refrigerated/frozen groceries from Costco.
I recently "leveled" the front with coil over Fox shocks, 1.25" raise and the slope of the rear deck is even more pronounced.
I suppose the only thing I will miss is the little hidden compartment that is just right for an AR pistol and some mags.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos