3rd Annual LTXtech Dyno day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to invite you to the 3rd annual LTXtech.com Eastern PA (Pottstown) DYNO DAY @ Performance Specialties on Saturday April 4th (Rain date Sunday April 5th).

Before I go any further, please keep in mind that I am not soliciting business, here and I actually will lose money on this event. Contrary to the beliefs of some, this is not about recruiting members for my site (remember my forum focuses on LT1/LT4 owners), not would the recruitment of new members benefit me in anyway as my forum is free to join and use. I would also like to advise that all payments collected go directly to the owner of the performance shop that allows us to host the event. Finally, all beverages (adult as well), and food are paid for our of my pocket and provided to anyone (participating or not) to enjoy. This event is honestly an event to bring people together (motor vehicle enthusiasts alike) for a nice day of food, fun and horsepower.

All makes and models are invited and welcome to participate, however due to limitations in time, and equipment, both AWD and DIESEL vehicles will not be able to participate in the DYNO event, however please feel free to come out, hang out, eat and drink and even show off your vehicle.

Costs will be the same as before @ $40.00 for 3 pulls with print out (DYNO JET).

(Burgers, dogs, etc as well as beverages, adult included will be available for FREE).

I am also looking into possibilities for some type of award, gift or trophy for the top hp vehicles in both NA and PA categories (still in the works).

If you are interested and would like to pre register, please email me ASAP for instructions at [email protected] .

ONLY THE FIRST 20 PAID REGISTRATIONS WILL BE “LOCKED IN,” ALL OTHERS WILL BE “AS TIME ALLOWS” ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.

THANK YOU,

Larry Hanna
POPO8

EVENT FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/371005939729583

Last edited:
OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already getting crazy amounts of intrest... hope they all stay interested. When the time comes... I will take pre registration/payme t for the first 20... the rest will be "as time allows..."

Im gonna need more food ...thats for sure. Hopefully the guys that came last year can share what a good time they had...

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wish it was closer. im an LT1 fan myself. had to sell my cars to buy a house. will be looking for a beater to piss people off when its time.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on having my 3rd lt1 swapped into my 85 gs clone for the dyno day...
2585c17a25b13ea72759600f87acb202.jpg

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good deal. they are no LS motor but they dont get enough love. too many people built slow 13 sec heads/cam lt1s back in the day.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good deal. they are no LS motor but they dont get enough love. too many people built slow 13 sec heads/cam lt1s back in the day.
Ahhh... I think they are just as capable as the ls motors. Just a dwindling aftermarket requires one off and custom items that create a bigger build bill.

6f6d8296da7f5202c78593afaf93199c.jpg

My camaro 602 to the wheels... maxed out p1sc at 10.x lbs of boost. Motor is capable to take twice that boost.

I dd drive the car and road trip it twice a year...

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, TIME TO START COMMITTING... Starting March first, I will be taking payments to "LOCK IN" your spot for the 3rd Annual LTXtech DYNO DAY Saturday APRIL 4th. Once again, the cost will remain the same as previous years, $40.00 for 3 pulls with print out on the Dyno Jet Performance Specialties, Inc. in Pottstown PA. This event is open to anyone, with any type of vehicle (except for AWD/4WD and DIESELS). REGISTRATION WILL CONSIST OF THE FIRST 20 SPOTS, if time allows others will be allowed to run pay and run as we did in previous years.

CONTACT ME AT [email protected] TO MAKE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT ARRANGMENTS.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to invite you to the 3rd annual LTXtech.com Eastern PA (Pottstown) DYNO DAY @ Performance Specialties on Saturday April 4th (Rain date Sunday April 5th).

Before I go any further, please keep in mind that I am not soliciting business, here and I actually will lose money on this event. Contrary to the beliefs of some, this is not about recruiting members for my site (remember my forum focuses on LT1/LT4 owners), not would the recruitment of new members benefit me in anyway as my forum is free to join and use. I would also like to advise that all payments collected go directly to the owner of the performance shop that allows us to host the event. Finally, all beverages (adult as well), and food are paid for our of my pocket and provided to anyone (participating or not) to enjoy. This event is honestly an event to bring people together (motor vehicle enthusiasts alike) for a nice day of food, fun and horsepower.

All makes and models are invited and welcome to participate, however due to limitations in time, and equipment, both AWD and DIESEL vehicles will not be able to participate in the DYNO event, however please feel free to come out, hang out, eat and drink and even show off your vehicle.

Costs will be the same as before @ $40.00 for 3 pulls with print out (DYNO JET).

(Burgers, dogs, etc as well as beverages, adult included will be available for FREE).

I am also looking into possibilities for some type of award, gift or trophy for the top hp vehicles in both NA and PA categories (still in the works).

If you are interested and would like to pre register, please email me ASAP for instructions at [email protected] .

ONLY THE FIRST 20 PAID REGISTRATIONS WILL BE “LOCKED IN,” ALL OTHERS WILL BE “AS TIME ALLOWS” ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.

THANK YOU,

Larry Hanna
POPO8

EVENT FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/371005939729583

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberv96