350,000 mile Tahoe build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
F63D9BC6-31CF-440D-8409-50AF7418A0A5.jpeg
About to start putting together the exhaust setup for the Tahoe. Planning on running these 1 7/8 Longtubes with 3” pipe no cats with a x pipe where the pipes come together true dueled with dual kooks or carven r glass packs and 7x18” rolled edge axle dumps tucked where the spare tire used to be located. Gotta get through the baby’s birthday this weekend then it’s back to the projects gotta get this exhaust squared away along with finishing up my electrical upgrades and getting a mids and highs amp for the door speakers hooked up.

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I'm not sure which wheels I like the best, they are all great looking. I did a small mod this weekend to my front tow hooks after seeing a lot of the new Silverado's with Red ones..

View attachment 367924
Looks good buddy I’ve been wanting some chrome ones for mine for some time now. I started modding literally as soon as she got in my driveway started small what I had from other projects like led headlight and interior lights window tint car audio stuff I had the black wheels from a old build I just swapped the streets off the ltz 20s so I could clear until I got my leveling kit and front end built. You gotta start somewhere man I’m a tight *** I spend good money on quality parts but as far as the lift kit on the original picture and the subwoofer and the rims and tires I basically got everything even the upper uniball control arms and coil overs for FREE well 225$ but that beats 5000$ And from trading up wheels and tires I doubled my value got a new set of tires and pocketed 2,000 just lucked out and I did all the work in the driveway myself it’s been a lot of fun took a lot of time but it’s definitely been worth it I don’t know if I would ever get rid of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17