300,000 mile Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I know when I purchased mine, the BB value was around $4000. I bought it for $7800. They probably got it for half the Blue Book. :rolleyes:

I just thought this one was in nice shape for 307,000 miles. The price? Not so much. :p
It does appear to be in good shape, wuthout a doubt. Alot of these dealers are dreamers tho.

-DIRTBAG-

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd like to see whats under those fender flares that look new.......(hint: prolly rust). LOL

Spacido

Full Access Member
Reaction score
310000 miles so 500000 km ??? to say that mine has just passed 125000 miles ... I tell myself that I still have time in front of me.

Did you have a lot of repairs on your truck? or just routine maintenance

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
310000 miles so 500000 km ??? to say that mine has just passed 125000 miles ... I tell myself that I still have time in front of me.

Did you have a lot of repairs on your truck? or just routine maintenance

I've only owned the truck about 17 months. It was an outside sales vehicle all of it's life for the company I work for, all highway miles, no towing, good maintenance. I put about 10K on it since I got it. Everything is original except the rear axle which was replaced with a junkyard unit 50K ago. Last summer I replace an original front wheel bearing. It was not fun. I know the gauge cluster had been replaced a few years ago.

This is the list of things I have done to it so far:

Plugs and wires
All brakes/rotors
Tires
Throttle body
Battery
Front wheel bearings
Range Technology AFM delete module
Headlight housings
Rear drive shaft u-joints

Spacido

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for his clarification.

What amazes me is that we buy trucks at this mileage. In France, as we have small engines, as soon as we exceed 125 - 150,000 miles, no one wants it.

When I said that I had bought an American truck with 125000 miles, the reactions were to tell me that he was really milky :Big Laugh: And I do not tell you the head of the mother-in-law :anitoof::anitoof:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros