3.5 inch cat back $130 dollars.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Sounds like a deal...ill be getting the muffler and an intake for it...any recommendations?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have the volant on my truck (normal filter) and i like it. Im going to tune it next but for intake/tune and im 2wd i beat my buddys 14.6 mutang.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting the Banks Power one just cause i havent seen anyone with it ...just to try it out...just got the tune few weeks ago and you are right, these trucks can spank pretty good amount of sports cars out there!

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old thread I know. I just got this muffler. Thanks for your info here.

Now to figure out how I want to install it....

langsbr

Reaction score
Hey @NORCAL SS, I got a 12909 muffler and there is no way it will fit with the center/offset rather than offset/offset. Is there a different muffler that needs to be used for an ESV? I have a 2008 Escalade ESV and the 12909 is just not able to line up. I long ago got rid of the resonator for the SLP piece, but the shop had some 3.5" straight pipe, but it would need to be some janky angles to try and make it work.

langsbr

Reaction score
Or, does anyone have an installed picture that's not at an angle? The only pictures I've seen are at a goofy angle where you can't see how anything sits.

I can't believe I'm in hillbilly SC and can't find a shop that can easily do this.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Umiliffler has to be instalked at slightbangke like my video shows

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member