3/5 DROP on 24's????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-NOTE

Reaction score
Ok, last call...

Who actually is running 24's on a 3/5 drop with a burban???

What size tire are you running and what is the offset???

I was going to test fit different sizes, but the wheels are here and I already paid for tires...

I went with 285/30R24's, they should clear with the +25 offset on a 22x9.5 wheel, but I just wanted to make sure...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Jkmotorsports and Titanium02 are for sure, may have heat gunned the liners though.
Jk is running a 305/35/24, offset not sure.
Yeah your 285s on a 30 sidewall are a guaranteed clear as long as you got the offset close to right.
Still have to hit you on the wheels....

OP
OP
G-NOTE

G-NOTE

Reaction score
Yeah the drop kit is still out another week and the wholesale'r wants me to pick up my tire and wheel package...

Once they are mounted they are mine, but if the drop was on the truck I could rool up there get one mounted and test fit just one...

But since the drop is still out, i can't leave the wheels and tires up there for another week...

Even though they are paid for, they can still sell them and make me wait till they get more!

Call Me or Chris when your ready, i can get the Bentchi wheel...

I think I can get some other smokin deals if you are open to other wheels???

Back to the matter at hand...

Can anybody validate the 24" question of a +25 offset w/ a 24x9.5 wheel and a 285/30r24 ???

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Funny how knowbody with the setup has chimed in yet, though JK is a busy person so he may evetually.
Titanium was supposed to install his 3/5 yesterday, never said anything about it since so who knows.
I will prob. shoot Chris a call tomorrow afternoon.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hhhhhhhhhhhhereeeeeeeeee i ammmmmmmmm lol

First of all this is in a non body specific section.. so i have NO idea what body style youre running... but assuming its the same as jk me and titanium have (nbs) then yea.. those are great.. most are on 305/30s and im on a 295/35 so your tire size is perfect...

and my offset is 25 on 10inch wide... so it looks like youre in the clear...

And granted i rolled my rear lips.. but obviously the pulled up in mine nice and i rode around on a 4/6 drop for a while before i bagged it.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Yeah I'm running 305/35/24's on the U2-55's.. forget what the exact offset is but it's going to be close..

Mine is still getting dropped so we'll see how many issues I have the first few days. The front fenders are getting rolled as well..

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
I am currently running 24's with 305/35/24 on the stock suspension on my 07. I will be having the 3/5 drop installed either tmw or next week. I don't anticipate any issues with it BUT I do know I had to get the jig saw out to cut my passenger fender liner quite a bit and that is just with the stock suspension. We'll see how it goes with the lowering. I'll keep you posted with pics when its done.

-E

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Here's my drop thread.. I'm linking page 4 cause thats where the pics are. Good info on this thread tho if you're gonna go 3/5 on 305/35/24's My tires were exactly 32" tall. about 34" ground to fender

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5626&page=4

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

I'm using a +30 offset as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staffie