2nd row seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gregjnolan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What color, are they heated? Post pics please.
They’re blank leather and heated. You mentioned perforated though, I don’t have perforated(honestly didn’t know that was an option on tahoes) I’ll post pics ASAP via Pm message

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’re blank leather and heated. You mentioned perforated though, I don’t have perforated(honestly didn’t know that was an option on tahoes) I’ll post pics ASAP via Pm message
Greg, we are shopping for a YXL/Sub now. Rear buckets are a must for us. Knowing that there is an option and someone to swap with, that opens up a lot of vehicles for us. While we are in Reno NV. we will becoming to your area in the fall (Ishpiming). Lets keep the lines open.

gregjnolan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Greg, we are shopping for a YXL/Sub now. Rear buckets are a must for us. Knowing that there is an option and someone to swap with, that opens up a lot of vehicles for us. While we are in Reno NV. we will becoming to your area in the fall (Ishpiming). Lets keep the lines open.
Actually a suburban isn’t comparable with a Tahoe, I tried yesterday with someone locally. Because the wheel well starts farther forward in the Tahoe the brackets that hold the seats in place are shaped quite different. A yxl and suburban would be compatible with other yxl and suburbans though

gregjnolan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Actually a suburban isn’t comparable with a Tahoe, I tried yesterday with someone locally. Because the wheel well starts farther forward in the Tahoe the brackets that hold the seats in place are shaped quite different. A yxl and suburban would be compatible with other yxl and suburbans though
I still have the contact info for a guy here that has a suburban and is looking to trade his buckets for a bench though. So when you do make it out here I can connect you to him if you’d like.

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh well. Best luck in your search.

Lexy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have a 2017 with black perforated power heated buckets would like to trade for a bench with same trim level. I am in south central Illinois.

I have a 2019 LT with a bench in black leather and looking to trade for buckets, located in SD if you’re still looking to trade?

- Alexy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9