2nd row seat trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DBM90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a 2016 Yukon Xl denali with the 2nd row black leather captain chairs. I'm looking for someone with a black leather 60/40 split seat that would be interested in a trade? I live in Toledo
Thanks!!

cHardR5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there- Did you find someone to swap? I just picked up a ‘17 Yukon XL I’m looking for captains chairs. My bench is black leather heated. I’m about an hour and a half north of Toledo.

OP
OP
DBM90

DBM90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there- Did you find someone to swap? I just picked up a ‘17 Yukon XL I’m looking for captains chairs. My bench is black leather heated. I’m about an hour and a half north of Toledo.
Hey, sorry I haven't been back on here lately. I never found someone to swap with. Are you still interested?

swoerner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2018 black Tahoe with captain's chairs, black leather with the white stitching, in great condition, not heated. I'm looking for the bench (60/40?) I'm in Northern NJ but if your interested maybe we could find a place in between to make the swap?
Scott

swoerner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2018 black Tahoe with captain's chairs, black leather with the white stitching, in great condition, not heated. I'm looking for the bench (60/40?) I'm in Northern NJ but if your interested maybe we could find a place in between to make the swap?

And, does anyone know where/how to determine which models are compatible here? I do know that Suburban and Tahoe seats aren't interchangeable, but I'm not as familiar with the Yukon XL, I'm thinking it's basically a dressed up Tahoe but I could be wrong...

Scott

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind mid row seat swaps only work when both seats come from the same wheel base SUV. The seats in the short wheel base SUVs are different than the seats long wheel base SUVs. the Tahoe and Yukon seats will only swap with other Tahoes and Yukons. Suburban and Yukon XL seats will only swap with suburban and Yukon XL seats.

Sbenns01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, sorry I haven't been back on here lately. I never found someone to swap with. Are you still interested?
I have a black bench in my 2015 Yukon XL I am looking to swap out for captain chairs. I am in Michigan