2nd row bench addition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anonymous6915

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ive got a 2011 Tahoe LTZ with the black heated and powered captains chairs and im looking for the bench in the NYC/Long Island Area if anyone's interested.

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got a 2011 Tahoe LTZ with the black heated and powered captains chairs and im looking for the bench in the NYC/Long Island Area if anyone's interested.
Im looking for the same but in tan

does anyone know if I have heated and power captain chairs I can add a bench that is missing these features

anonymous6915

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a second row bench from a new tahoe would be a direct swap? Like from a 2015 - 2020? I keep finding Ebay deals for the newer tahoe benches.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why yes, yes they would. Done this myself. i will post something later today after work.

LRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rear seat is from a 2018 Tahoe PPV. The bolt in the same and I was able to re-use my carpet. I considered captains but didn't want to deal with having to get the carpet pieces to finish the job. The only reason I did this was due to it having child hooks in all 3 seating locations. Also, the seat belts on the 2018 seat will not work. I had to send my belts off to a seat belt company and have them swap over the buckles and brackets onto the existing webbing. Looks factory and all seat belts work now. I do not recommend cutting and grinding on the brackets to make them work.

Seat.jpeg

anonymous6915

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My rear seat is from a 2018 Tahoe PPV. The bolt in the same and I was able to re-use my carpet. I considered captains but didn't want to deal with having to get the carpet pieces to finish the job. The only reason I did this was due to it having child hooks in all 3 seating locations. Also, the seat belts on the 2018 seat will not work. I had to send my belts off to a seat belt company and have them swap over the buckles and brackets onto the existing webbing. Looks factory and all seat belts work now. I do not recommend cutting and grinding on the brackets to make them work.

View attachment 266310
What kind of work did you have done to the seatbelts? And where did you send them if u dont mind me asking.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT