23 Yukon Denali Rear Entertainment screen issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smsmith538

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello. I bought a new 2023 Yukon XL Denali a month ago with the rear entertainment package. The screens were working fine until today. The touch functions stopped working. If I touch the driver side screen it controls the passenger side. The passenger side does not work at all for touch. I do have a fire stick plugged in to the HDMI 1 port and that works fine with the remote for it. I’ve reset the rear media, turned the car off and on and unplugged the fire stick and the touch functions still don’t work properly. GMC tech support could not help. Any ideas on how to remedy this issue?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try giving the rig a full reboot by disconnecting the negative terminal on the battery and reconnecting after a minute or so. If that doesn't work, then I would take it to the dealer as it should be fixed under warranty.

OP
OP
S

smsmith538

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Try giving the rig a full reboot by disconnecting the negative terminal on the battery and reconnecting after a minute or so. If that doesn't work, then I would take it to the dealer as it should be fixed under warranty.
Thanks, no luck unfortunately.

husker_fan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any update on this? I am not having this issue, but have had other annoying things with these screens, just curious if a dealer is able to resolve them.

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the the rear media app on the front driver's Infotainment says?

Is one screen casting to another and do you have the lock enabled?

You can set the mirroring and input from the dash Infotainment and lock it out so the kids can't change it.