'23 Yukon AT4 Order update:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beechnut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just to add to the collective knowledge. Pointers and suggestions are welcomed!

2023 Yukon AT4 5.3. Metallic Blue with Premium Plus package.

Ordered 11/2/2022

Accepted by GMC 12/20/22

Next step?

Pertzbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wait for production to be scheduled. wait for that date to come. Have it built - may be built 100%, may be missing parts. Will sit in transport for months. Then may catch a ride.

Mine was built this summer.... still waiting to take a ride on a train to the midwest.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wait for production to be scheduled. wait for that date to come. Have it built - may be built 100%, may be missing parts. Will sit in transport for months. Then may catch a ride.

Mine was built this summer.... still waiting to take a ride on a train to the midwest.

you'd think GM would at least try to be consistent with their delivery/transport timeframes because even though there may be shortages of trucks/drivers, someone shouldn't be waiting months for a vehicle to be delivered while other vehicles are shipped with almost zero turn around time. Our 23 tahoe was ordered/accepted/built/delivered in a total time of 4 weeks.

depending on where you're located relative to Dallas, will probably play a siginficant factor in your delivery timeframe. Order accepted today will probably have a TPW of mid-Jan so optimistic view would be delivery anywhere from late-Jan to mid Feb. Pessimistic view would be hoping it gets here be spring break.

TPW is your biggest concern right now

OP
OP
B

Beechnut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1/20/23 Dealer advises my Yukon is "On hold" for the engine (a 5.3) and something with the drive train. No idea.