22 to 20 Wheel Swap Baltimore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kiboater

kiboater

Reaction score
Timmy: I usually tow a 21' Boston Whaler to and from Florida. I have spent a lot of time in tire stores along I95 waiting to get a blown out trailer tire replaced. Believe it or not over the years I have blown out 6 trailer tires. Most of the time it winds up taking a lot longer than expected. We will be in transit and sitting in a waiting room looking at the time, when all we really want to do is get home.

In Baltimore I have a second car and can just take the Yukon to a local Costco and get the new tires mounted. I can take it and leave the car until its finished. If there are any issues, the tire dealer is local.

Nothing personal. I don't HAVE to do this. I do need to replace the OEM tires when I get home and this would be a great time to go to a different size tire.

Were you not interested in mine? I'm off i95 exit 38 in Georgia and have a shop to swap them over

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timmy: I usually tow a 21' Boston Whaler to and from Florida. I have spent a lot of time in tire stores along I95 waiting to get a blown out trailer tire replaced. Believe it or not over the years I have blown out 6 trailer tires. Most of the time it winds up taking a lot longer than expected. We will be in transit and sitting in a waiting room looking at the time, when all we really want to do is get home.

In Baltimore I have a second car and can just take the Yukon to a local Costco and get the new tires mounted. I can take it and leave the car until its finished. If there are any issues, the tire dealer is local.

Nothing personal. I don't HAVE to do this. I do need to replace the OEM tires when I get home and this would be a great time to go to a different size tire.
I understand. Like I said though, we have a shop with 2 lifts, the change over would be easy. Either way, have a safe trip back

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Jovo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey! You ever get this done? Still interested? Let me know! PM me