22" on SLT - Lug Nuts & TPMS??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CY_Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently purchased 2021 22" Denali rims for my 2021 SLT.

Do we know if the lug nuts are the same for Denali and SLT? The dealer cannot seem to understand what i am asking..

Also, are all the TPMS sensors the same for the Yukons. Meaning, can i take them out of my current setup and put them into the 22" setup no issue?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, bolt pattern & lug nuts are same for OEM rims. if rims are not OEM, there could be a difference.

if you are swapping your current TPMS into new rims, shouldn't be anything else to do.

if new ones, you'll probably have to get the new TPMS sensors reset/reprogrammed to your vehicle.
simple for dealer or discount tire (or local tire shop w/ proper tech) to do.

not gonna keep your current wheels/tires for backup?

OP
OP
C

CY_Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yes, bolt pattern & lug nuts are same for OEM rims. if rims are not OEM, there could be a difference.

if you are swapping your current TPMS into new rims, shouldn't be anything else to do.

if new ones, you'll probably have to get the new TPMS sensors reset/reprogrammed to your vehicle.
simple for dealer or discount tire (or local tire shop w/ proper tech) to do.

not gonna keep your current wheels/tires for backup?

Appreciate the info! I'm not sure what i want to do with them yet. Might sell them, have someone interested with an older series truck. Do you know if the fitment is the same on those?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
last couple generations, bolt pattern is same... offset can have some variation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442