22 Denalis are getting de-featured?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a countdown timer for the new Sierra. I don't see anything about the Yukon.
View attachment 353338
You are right and I was wrong, was thinking about the Sierras. I don't think the wagons will see an interior update for at least 2-3 years if at all depending on the economy. Many of the updates for the GMT900s were shelved due to the poor economy when they were in production.

Acs2214

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It can be a bit confusing. I have a 22 Denali on order with the premium package but the power sliding console is listed separately as standard equipment. I also believe reverse automatic breaking is new for 22 as well a dedicated hard camera button so you don't have to click through the infotainment screen to bring the cameras up. In addition, the trailering package has some tweaks.
I have a 22 on order too for over a month now and I have contacted the salesperson a few times for an order number and gotten nothing. Do you already have an order number and so you know that status? I was told 6-9 weeks but I just don’t see that happening. Do you have any advice? I would really appreciate it

CoryS

Reaction score
I have a 22 on order too for over a month now and I have contacted the salesperson a few times for an order number and gotten nothing. Do you already have an order number and so you know that status? I was told 6-9 weeks but I just don’t see that happening. Do you have any advice? I would really appreciate it
That is correct. I was given my order number the minute the dealer took my order back in September. Now that it is produced (I had TPW of 10/11 and confirmed it was built), I was given the VIN by GMC using the chat function of the website. If your dealer actually took the order, they should be able to give you the order number without a problem. As a word of caution, just because a dealer takes your order, it doesn’t mean they have allocation with GM to actually place the order. You need to have another conversation with the dealer and figure out what is going on.

Moben

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I placed my order for a 22 Tahoe on 10/1 and got a build date of 11/9 from my dealer last week.

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Moben I'm jealous. I went to a dealer on Oct 5 and put a deposit down for a '22 Tahoe in hopes they would have allocation. They do not. I'm still waiting for mine to get placed with GM. Where about in the world are you?

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You think it will be possible to update the 2021 infotainment software to match the 2022 models? It looks like the 2022's will have the same displays, so wondering if an over the air update would be possible...

Moben

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Moben I'm jealous. I went to a dealer on Oct 5 and put a deposit down for a '22 Tahoe in hopes they would have allocation. They do not. I'm still waiting for mine to get placed with GM. Where about in the world are you?
See youre a Jeep and Tahoe guy. I have a restored 81 CJ7 with a sb chevy 400 and a 01 and 15 Tahoe as well.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they bring HD radios back to the 2022 Yukon Denali?