22" Black Aftermarket wheels that will fit Brembo brakes on Tahoe RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jon Pousette-Dart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have 2018 Tahoe RST. It has package of Brembo brakes and Borla exhaust. Looking for aftermarket black 22" wheels that will fit with Brembo brakes. Can't find much info about wheels that will fit these brakes. Don't like the stock wheels with the package. Thanks for any info

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
19" should be minimum diameter to fit those brakes.
that is also min. for my stoptech brakes on my '15

i originally had 22x9.5 +25 offset rims
i now have 22x10 +35 offset (this is offset recommended by forgeline)

*stay away from black rhino wheels, if you have a choice... i had a bunch replaced b/c they had all kinds of issues.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you look at chevy.com accessories to see what they offer. Just be careful with aftermarket wheels. Try to purchase name brand or a vendor with a good reputation. Good luck.

OP
OP
Jon Pousette-Dart

Jon Pousette-Dart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you look at chevy.com accessories to see what they offer. Just be careful with aftermarket wheels. Try to purchase name brand or a vendor with a good reputation. Good luck.
Chevy really charges a premium per wheel, and I don't like the factory designs very much. Looking for very straightahead design. I saw one on the street with I think Verde wheels which I liked but I don;t think he was running Brembo brakes on the front as RST/ Thank you.

Fiiggy3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Factory Brembo brakes need at least a 20" wheel to clear the massive 16" rotors

blackelky

Reaction score
I think some oem wheels came in 22s, probably could pick them up for a decent price on marketplace or craigslist

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A guy was complaining about pad and rotor prices when he had to replace his factory Brembo’s this summer. Over 2k for 2 rotors and pads installed. SMH

Thrust

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dynamic Friction offers replacement pads for Brembo 6 piston as an alternative.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy was complaining about pad and rotor prices when he had to replace his factory Brembo’s this summer. Over 2k for 2 rotors and pads installed. SMH

Then he was getting raked over the coals by someone. New rotors and pads for the GM Brembo brakes are not that much; Sure more than standard OEM Brakes but not that much.

You can replace Wilwood 16” 2 piece rotors with new rings, rotor hats, and pads for $2K. GM Brembo solid cast rotors can be found for much cheaper than 2-piece Wilwoods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts