21+ Yukon floor jack pad: what’s compatible for rear jack point/“socket:”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to jack up my 22’ Denali and the strange round “socket” shaped rear jack point is way small and awkward to get my floor jack any purchase. Is there an aftermarket tip or pad that is made to interface into that area? TIA!

d_hawk

Reaction score
The factory rear location is set up to only safely take a bottle jack.

I have been using a floor jack under where the rear shock is bolted to the lower control arm.

smokey_mountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same question what locations are safe to use with a floor jack? I need to be able to do tire rotation on my 2023. User Manual does specify that only bottle jack locations are acceptable but they will not work for doing rotations as I will need to use jack stands. Appreciate pictures from the folks who did that. I know I can ask dealers to do that but last time they did the tire rotation they overtightened one wheel so much that none of my heavy-duty electrical drivers could get nuts off, I had to drive to a shop with a pneumatic wrench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf